BECOME OUR VENDOR PARTNER
STMA works hard year round to identify and approve vendors for its members to maximize opportunities and rebate dollars. The approved vendor partners provide products and services that serve the interests of the convenience store industry. Some of the approved STMA vendors are companies like Coca-Cola, Pepsi, Red Bull and RockStar, to regional businesses like Big Red and Proactive Services.
Our negotiations team stays busy year around identifying promotional opportunities with prospective vendors and existing vendor. Our team makes every effort to dialogue with prospective vendors as much as possible despite other underlining obligations. We urge every prospective vendor to signup as a prospective vendor using this tab below. Your company can upload your business proposal and any company marketing materials or literature.
Please include the following in the business proposal:
- Company background
- Special pricing and incentives for the association based on product categories or service frequencies
- Operations and distribution. If relevant, frequency of serviceability and taking orders
- Existing customers in the San Antonio or Corpus Christi region, in the state, and nationally
- Scope of your marketing efforts
- Any significance to the competition
- The basic question: how would both parties benefit with this proposal
Attn: STMA Negotiations Team – 12054 Starcrest Dr San Antonio TX 78247 (Corporate Office: Level 2). Once STMA receives your prospective vendor application we will review your proposal and analyze to see if there is a fit for the association. We will contact you if we require more information or documents to make a decision. If STMA decides to take the process to the next step, we will notify you by phone and email